Friday, March 25, 2011

Toothless Cake

For those who have seen How to Train Your Dragon, you'll agree that it really is a movie for all ages.  I personally liked it so was glad for the request to make a How to Train Your Dragon Cake for a cute little boy's birthday party.

I enlisted some help for Toothless, who looked flawless.  Spectacular attention to detail was given to him.  Thank you to my brother-in-law Darcy for your help on this one!  Toothless was hand-crafted using modeling chocolate.

I decided to recreate my version of the scene in the movie where Hiccup and Toothless bond by writing on the ground.

And what better to write on a Toothless cake than Happy Birthday?

Everything on this cake was edible except the catapault and the stick Toothless uses.

3 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

Too cute...I cannot wait to see our cakes for the adoption party...you do a GREAT job!!

Sallie said...

A-mazing :) Love you!

Bliss said...

just found your blog, your cakes are amazing. Give those cute kiddo's a hug for me and of course Jericho :)
Bliss